Sania Mirza

the rising Indian Tennis star , is more than a sports personna ...... This blog is an attempt to track her highs and lows ....her pros and cons .... people that build her and the thoughts that she made to cross through the millions .

Monday, July 30, 2007

Sania Mirza Interview



Sania Mirza doesn't sound too pleased with the media in this interview. Can't say I blame her, but if you take all the endorsement money you have to deal with the publicity.



From IndiaTimes: 'Movies? Sania is a tennis star'

On plans to concentrate more on doubles:

I am very young to take a decision on whether I should play only doubles or singles. Many think I am playing better in doubles, but I don’t think so. I am doing very well in singles as well as doubles and I want it to be that way.

On the movie offers she is getting:

I don’t want to talk on this aspect. Sania Mirza is a tennis player and would like to remain a tennis player and would like to be remembered only as a tennis player.

Any New Year resolution:

I don’t like taking a New Year resolution. I do not believe in all these things.

No comments: