Sania Mirza

the rising Indian Tennis star , is more than a sports personna ...... This blog is an attempt to track her highs and lows ....her pros and cons .... people that build her and the thoughts that she made to cross through the millions .

Monday, July 30, 2007

Being Sania Mirza

Saniamirza_1 "I have them even at Cincinnati. I have a billion people watching my every step, living a tennis match with me," Mirza said. "It is amazing, in a way, that people care so much about just a tennis match, and it can make such a difference to their lives and their moods. But the support is great, and I think I take it to my benefit and need to say I should feel lucky that I have a billion fans every time I step on the court."



That must be an incredible--and scary--feeling. Andy Murray's got pressure? Please.

No comments: